Friday, June 26, 2009

Even nasty roaches know how to enjoy vanilla chocolate ice cream


Cockroaches are out in force at the Pending Road area, says a STOMPer, disgusted by the sight of cockroaches spilling out from underground.
Here's what the disgusted STOMPer wrote in an email today (June 26):
"Attached is a photo I took when I was walking past Block 117 Pending Road, Bukit Panjang.

"I saw this disgusting mass of cockroaches invading the area.
"They were feeding off of this ice-cream wrapper just beside a dustbin.
"More cockroaches were coming out from the hole and joining the rest in the feast.
"I believe there must be a nest just under the hole.

"I think Town Councils should take actions against bugs invading HDB areas.

"Hopefully there will be fewer of such disgusting scenes when I next visit my friend in the vicinity."

No comments:

Post a Comment