Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look what the postman did to my hard-earned certificate

STOMPer Sinister was sent his certificate through the mail and was shocked to see the envelop that it came in bent badly even though there were the words ‘Do Not Bend’ on it.

In an email to STOMP today (July 16), the STOMPer wrote:

“I received my Certificate of Attainment from the NTUC Learning Hub on July 14 in my mailbox.

“I was appalled when I open up my mailbox and saw that my Certificate was badly bent on both side and left a very serious crease. The face of the envelope had printed clearly ‘Do Not Bend’, but that did not help.

“How can the postman bend document just like that without looking at the instructions on the envelope?

“How can I dare show this document to my employer when my certificate was so badly bent?

“This is how the SingPost postman works, their professionalism, service, attitude and ethic are deteriorating.”

No comments:

Post a Comment