Thursday, July 9, 2009

Youth strips on bus to play silly 'truth or dare' game

This teenager was seen taking off his shirt on board a bus, while playing the 'truth or dare' game with a group of friends.
STOMPer enzhao 93 wonders whether he was trying to show off in front of everybody.
This STOMPer says:
"I was travelling home on a bus yesterday night (June 27) and a group of youths were playing the 'truth or dare' game.

"They were making a lot of noise and I couldn't help, but be distracted by them.
"Then one of the guys took off his shirt for no apparent reason.
"He was rubbing his hands below his pants, but I did not take a video of it because I was sitting too close to the group of youths and it would seem obvious to them if I had done so.

"I wonder if the guy was trying to act brave by taking off his shirt on a public bus or he just wanted to show off."

No comments:

Post a Comment